At the Cardio Wellness Center, we assist a variety of individuals achieve a healthier and more fulfilled life.
Our patients range in ages from puberty to people in their 80’s and even in their 90’s! You are never too old to start taking better care of yourself, and you are never too young to start thinking about how to improve your health.
These are some statements we often hear from our new patients:
- I’ve let myself go, and I know I’m in poor health. I finally decided it’s time to find out my risk for heart disease, and do something for my health.
- I am disappointed in myself for letting my health go. I need help knowing where to begin to turn my life around.
- I feel good about my health, but I fear my risk of heart disease and I want to see someone who will hold me accountable for the changes I need to make.
- I have a family history of heart disease, and I want to take action now to lower my risk.
- I’ve had heart problems in the past, and I want to avoid them in the future.
- I don’t want to have to rely on medications to keep my heart healthy.
- I recently got some test results, and I want to learn more about what this means for my health.
No matter what prompts you to pick up the phone and call for an appointment, we can help you achieve your goals.