Welcome! Thank you for choosing the Cardio Wellness Center. Register for your first visit by following these directions:
1. Fill out your new patient registration forms
Once you’ve scheduled your first appointment, Cardio Wellness will send you a Registration Packet in the mail for you to fill out and bring with you.
If for some reason you need another copy, you can download all new patient forms here.
2. Prepare for your office visit
For your first visit, we’ve also compiled a list of items you need to bring with you in addition to your Registration Packet. For your convenience, we’ve provided a checklist of items to bring:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable, along with referring and primary physicians’ addresses (along with any other physician who needs a report).
- Prior CT Scans, Health Records
- A list of current medications. Bring your bottles with you. Please let us know what medications you have tried that did not work for you as well.
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results.
- If you are having your lab work done the day of the visit; you will need to have nothing to eat or drink (with the exception of water, black coffee) for 12 hours prior to your visit.
For more detailed information, please review the Welcome Letter
3. Get directions to our office
Visit our locations page to find a map of the office and to get personalized driving directions.
4. We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!