Are you a current smoker? How about becoming a PREVIOUS smoker! The CWC is recognizing the upcoming The Great American Smokeout® with a Fall Session of our KICK THE HABIT FOR LIFE smoking cessation class.
November 5, 12, 14, and 19 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm are our Fall dates/times.
Some smoking facts for you:
- About 69% of smokers want to quit completely
- Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on a Monday.
- Smoking causes 1 in every 5 deaths in the US every year
- The average smoker in the US spends $1500 to $3300 per year
- Within two hours of not smoking, your heart rate and blood pressure will have returned to almost completely normal levels
- Just 12 hours without a cigarette, the body cleanses itself of the excess carbon monoxide from the cigarettes
For information or to register, call 816-751-8327.